Position: Project Manager
Line Manager: Head, Business Development & Commercial
Must have LPG experience and have handled large projects.
Key Result Areas
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Qualification: HND/BSC + Professional Qualification
Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 years
Candidates applying MUST have LPG experience. Click here to apply.
Application closes March 24, 2017.