Vic Lawrence & Associates Limited
1. Identify business opportunities by contacting potential clients to discuss advertising opportunities;
2. Sell airtime to new and existing clients by pitching new productions and recommend options for engagement;
3. Explain rate cards to new and potential clients; negotiate in-kind sponsorships if necessary;
4. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance on the company’s Ad Sales opportunities;
5. Liaise with the production team to ensure agreed advertisements are implemented accordingly;
6. Identify and explore new opportunities with existing clients;
7. Meet sales target and prepare monthly sales reports;
8. Manage client accounts in their entirety, including billing/accounts follow up responsibilities;
9. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Majored in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
· Strong communication skills and confident in presenting ideas to clients
· Strong attention to detail and organizational agility
· Self-motivation and a willingness to take ownership of client projects
· Ability to perform well under stress and within tight deadlines
· Good negotiating skills
· Knowledge of sales planning and execution strategies
· Proactive approach to work
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Minimum of 1 year paid or volunteer work experience in Sales
Deadline is May 22, 2017. To apply click here.
Fill out the form to subscribe to our newsletter. Keep up to date with VLA news and job updates.