1. Develop short and medium term sales strategies;
2. Contribute to sales pitches and help drive sales revenue;
3. Interpret sales returns and advise on strategy adaptation in response to market changes;
4. Proactively manage deal negotiations from inception to completion and ensure overall negotiation objectives are achieved;
5. Plan and oversee advertising activities and ensure sales objective is consistently achieved;
6. Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients;
7. Identify and develop opportunities for brand exposure;
8. Maximise new business development opportunities, working closely alongside production, legal, finance and marketing team to drive sales strategy;
9. Oversee content investment proposals and rate cards;
10. Review and report quarterly sales performance.
Majored in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
· Excellent financial and commercial skills
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Ability to lead on projects from inception to completion
· Able to write coherent and professional sales reports
· Sales planning
· Strategic thinking
· Highly motivated, dedicated, proactive and creative
· Communication proficiency and excellent presentation skills
Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Deadline is May 22, 2017. To apply, click here.
Fill out the form to subscribe to our newsletter. Keep up to date with VLA news and job updates.